paris 6th edition


It's the second last day of July and the summer heat is finally in town, the real heat that makes you sweat though u're standing still under the shadow with cold drinks. I was in Paris for a real quick getaway, met my fave cousin and of course my best friend there - was in Disneyland for the first time in my life.... and guess what, I'm not impressed at all.... I wasn't amused to saw that candy-color-castle oder that little tropical jungle with fake waterfall.... or even 4 meters high Buzz Lightyear Statue.... seems like my age and my educational background really ruined my childhood fantasy, meh. One more essay to write and one internship place in an architecture firm to hunt (this one is not easy, baby) - and then I'm ready for Autumn break :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.