cranky and even more cranky


I'm going to Berlin tomorrow morning with my school until Sunday... I never meant to be an ungrateful person but this time I really don't want to move my ass to the capital city... I'd rather spent my long weekend with my girlfriends.... or with my boyfriend of course.... or simply alone would also be nice ..... rather than with other fifteen strangers in bunk bed hostel room.... the last couple of months I've had enough of traveling it make me so cranky ..... also the fact that I'm gonna spent six weeks of summer in the middle of forest in Bayern (also for school) make me even more cranky.... can I just stay in this town for a while? without traveling at all? please? After all maybe I have to learn again how to be a grateful person...
have a nice June everyone..

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.