the sneakers the boots

first attempt drawing non-architectural objects with watercolor .... those items are my daily uniform during this winter ..... my old black jeans is ripped off due to my hyperactive movement I guess and somehow the idea of buying a new jeans doesn't makes me happy.
School is killing me in a good way, since almost 2 weeks of sleepless nights keep me apart from unwanted fat hehe. The big big big deadline will come in six weeks .... shall I start saving some extra money to buy a dozen of energy drink? Apart from school life is cool right now, after all I'm just a student trying to juggle many things at the same time .... and I've learned that things are always okay at the end as long as one's never runaway when the hardest part come. Got to sleep and be at work at 08.30 tomorrow, xxo!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.