a life to remember

Someday when I'm too old and start to forget things, this list might be a reminder for moments in 2011. A life to remember.

Jan_ Nephew was born, met F - hail long lost Taurean sister
Feb_ Mega deadline, epic visit from Rennes. Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Strasbourg
Mar_ Bail out from a shitty relationship. Turkey, Madrid. Holiday with parents
Apr_ Lisbon, lost my Granddad. Milan. Visit from Manchester. School starts
May_ Turned 25. Appenzeller. Juggling school+work, accidentally met him
Jun_ Neither school nor I were sane. Bye part time job, enjoying summer
Jul_ School deadline - sleepless nights cuddled with Autocad, a new start with Y
Aug_ Three weeks summer work, Indonesia, Ied with family, Nikon D90
Sep_ Bandung, Stuttgart, Chicago, San Francisco, and officially homeless
Oct_ School starts again, flat hunting, addicted to my besties and baby bear
Nov_ Still homeless, also jobless, yet contended. Missed my cousins wedding
Dec_ New flat, new part time job, visiting P in Paris, busy cherishing my life

Alhamdulillah, thanking Allah, I feel overblessed for everything.
Happy new year y'all.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.