hopping around



Currently in my hometown .... doing nothing but being lazy .... eating ridiculously good amount of delicious food .... spending time with my family (talking about giving my little nephew a bad day - the annoying Aunt is around!) ..... and catching up with closest friends. Photos are afternoon sushi and random snap in concept store. Will do continent-hopping this weekend, hope I can stay fit and healthy, and I'm wishing everyone a fine September!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “hopping around”

Anonymous said...

aaawwww, welcome home kak Dira. hope you enjoy the holiday~ :3

Di said...

thx Lina.. tapi udah gak di Indo lagi nih. For you, enjoy back to campus :)