calmly in love


The stressful summer semester days is over ....... means I able to cook and eat proper meal or bake something every time I feels like baking. Picture above are another batch of choco muffin ..... flatmate said it was yummy but I'm still not 100% satisfied with the fluffiness, it's not fluffy enough ..... and my breakfast this morning ..... consuming apple again after 2 weeks break from apple .... last time I ate apple I chewed a worm :s Someone marvelously sweet is occupying a good-sized apartment in my brain ..... my ear-to-ear-smile obviously tells that I'm happy and feel safe to lean on his strong shoulder.

ps : summer, are you kidding us?

This entry was posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.