little creature and fake plants

went to IKEA today with F .... she just moved into new apartment (less than 10 mins walking distance from my place, perfect!!) .... so she need many IKEA thingy supply, meanwhile I feel the need to buy unimportant things to decorate my place. I ended up with 3 fake plants (they looks so real) .... 1 real plant with yellow vase ..... tea pot .... cover for my blanket .... a set of storage box .... and coffee pads for Philips Senseo (please blame IKEA for offering household-unrelated items) Last Saturday in Strasbourg I also bought a plastic table cloth. And now this is how our living room looks like ....


say hello to Kenzie my nephew. I miss this little creature I want to meet him so bad. Turn out that missing someone that you've never met before is possible! Have a lalala weekend everyone.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 11, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “little creature and fake plants”

Nard4Reynard said...

Pertamax! hehe
langsung ane subscribe... latar belakangnya ada jermannya sih... :P

Anonymous said...

such a warm living room kak! :)