juggling day and night



update.... or downdate, i should say ...
boaaaaahhhh I'm just tired tired tired .... all I did is pushing myself so hard to work on assignment and go out for party after that and followed by working again and partying again. I don't even know when did a day start ... when the sun rise ... or twelve o'clock midnight ... or when I have brunch .... or when I have lunch at 7 pm .... or when??

on Sunday noon the 30th my nephew was born, everyone were so happy back home .... he's so special .... a first son and also a first grandson for my parents. Call me exaggerating but I can feel the warm happiness though I'm too far away from home.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “juggling day and night”

Park Street said...

That's fantastic. Congratulations on the special baby boy. And take it easy, girl. ;)

Di said...

Oh you're sooo right Audrey, take it easy! I will take your advice seriously ;)