thunder and matter



Last night was worst. I came home right before midnight, was extremely tired after too much sport and heat. Thought that my weariness will help me fallen into sleep easily ... but I ended up talked to a good friend for a 911 situation until 3 o'clock (my friend's girlfriend was a bit pissed hihihi, sorry darling ;) Around 4 as I finally slept many ambulance was buzzing near my building, grrrh ... then comes around 6 the worst thing, thunder! A couple times, real gigantic ones .... and scary. Do you got the point what I actually want to share? I'm just jaded.

ps 1 : though i don't understand Italian, this song is really sweet. L'amore conta means love matters, if I'm not mistaken.
ps 2 : old pictures, when I was fatty yet utterly happy.


This entry was posted on Monday, July 05, 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “thunder and matter”

noddie said...

i posted this beach too on my tumblr :) noddie7.tumblr.com this one's for a quickie one.