spain 4 / ronda

here comes again another post about Spain (man I'm bored of these holiday report, but I want to finish what I've started). The 4th city is Ronda, a small city with breathtaking geographical landscape (Wiki : "the Guadalevin River runs through the city, dividing it in two and carving out the steep, 100 plus meters deep El Tajo canyon upon which the city perches")

The weather wasn't friendly at all during my 2 nights stopover in Ronda, it was raining like crazy ...... I even took a few amount of photos there. As usual, we ate Tapas ..... and also Paella (there in Ronda I had my 3rd Paella and decided that my tongue don't like Paella ....... my Indonesian tongue like fried rice better). I took a tour inside bullfight arena and the museum ...... and in the end I understand why is it important for the Spanish to mess up with bull.

as usual, here comes some photo strip .......


the epic view

Puente Romano (Roman's Bridge)

bullfight as a royal family tradition

Corrida in Ronda

hello Taurus my zodiac

no wonder Spanish people are very chic, look at their bullfight costume


Huuuuuaa i gotta sleep now ..... another busy week starts again tomorrow ....

This entry was posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.