undergraduate trip

Photos from day-trip to Heidelberg with friends. By coincidence I took picture of so many red things. You can see my cheek are getting more chubby, huh.



We work on this competition in the office -- an urban mixed-use project...... and finally I stay longer drawing in my desk, until around 18.30 on normal day and until 16.00 on Friday. Wish I could say yes when My Bos asked me to prolong my internship, but I couldn't. Is this what people called dilemma? Hhhh.

So I'm thinking about my next step lately. I need to graduate soon (laporan KP!!!) ....... I need C1 preparation course or DSH preparation course....... and I need pre or past graduation trip haha. Let's see...... Bali or Lombok will be great, my skin need tons of sunshine.......... Singapore will be perfect since I crave to visit Janna and Firhan.........and Mecca, hmm I want my holy trip with my family. other idea? and oh anyone please drag me to Karimun Jawa.......

This entry was posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.