2008 and 2009

So grateful for year 2008 that just passed.

Family are perfectly happy and okay, I'm gonna have a sister (in law) next month!
Friends, oh I'm sooo happy for both my best friend-they graduated on July..... while other close friends are continue study abroad.....found new love and engaged.... and get a proper job.

and me? oh I can't ask for more to God.
I traveled a lot. I start 2008 with 4 days road trip to Jogja and Solo.
Academic side, fine. Final project done. Internship in Germany almost done.
Love life? Well, what can I say...... I still haven't found the one....... but I'm not looking for Mr. Right-Now anyway. And other fact, feels like I'm being more and more picky each day. It is not wrong, is it?
Friendship. New friends here are wonderful.....

Last night I saw the most spectacular fireworks (in my life) with my friends............ I was so happy I ended up shed a bit tears. My crush is just fine after we hugged (new-years-hug)..... no side effect like sudden headache or puke, LOL.

Discover Robbie Williams!



the fireworks


2009 resolution : I actually have many goals to achieve.... but lets start from small things and from now, I'm gonna learn to make a tiramisu tomorrow.
HAVE A WONDERFUL FIRST DAY IN 2009..............AND WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.